http://beginningwitchcraft.blogspot.com/ 2009-11-03 daily 0.8 Beginning Witchcraft Beginning Witchcraft: RELEASING THE MAGICK CIRCLE

MERRY MEET BEGINNERS!




You are embarking on a great journey that will change your life. I will get you started on the basics and answer any questions you have or take any suggestions you have for the blog. Let's make this a learning community!
X
Check out the new MAGICK SHOP HERE!



xxxxCheck out the MOON PHASE CALENDAR here!
xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxFree Website Calendars by Bravenet.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlessed Be.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWillow
X
xxxxxxxwillow.crystalspring@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RELEASING THE MAGICK CIRCLE

After your ritual is over do not forget to release the 4 Quarters, Goddess and the Circle. To release when you are done shows respect for the energies for their time in showing up. This is always done Widdershins (Counterclockwise) to undo or release. Again, here is my version. In time, you will develop your own to go along with your beliefs and preferences.

X

Closing the Circle/Salute (Counterclockwise)
X
Take the Athamé or Wand and retract the energy of the circle back into yourself moving widdershins beginning in the north around to the west using the following chant:
X
"Circle Round, now be Unbound
as I make my way around.
I now Dissolve this Sacred Space
and send all Powers back to place.
X
Circle Round, now be Unbound
as I make my way around.
Stay if you can, Go if you must,
with Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.
X
Circle Round, now be Unbound
as I make my way around.
My Work is finished for the Night/Day
and now I End my Magick Rite/Way."
X
Once the circle is closed, say the following salute:
X
"The circle is open, but always unbroken."

As above,
So Below.

As the Goddess wills to me,
So Mote it Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Meet! Post comments or suggestions below.